The locking cream from Dready Dreadzz has been specially developed for dreads made from your own hair.
- The locking cream is a perfect alternative if you don’t want a ‘sticky’ wax in your dreads. The cream can actually be washed out.
- The locking cream helps loose hairs stick to your dreads and ensures that your dreads are compact and sleek.
- The locking cream does not contain any additives that can irritate your scalp.
- Vitamin E has also been added for extra care of your hair.
- The cream is ideal for more difficult hair that doesn’t knot well and prevents the dreads from becoming firm quickly.
- Wash your dreads with Dready spray shampoo and then allow your dreads to dry.
- Spread the locking cream on your hands and palm roll it into your dreads.
- For better results you should then blow dry your dreads.
Contents: 115 grams
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Emulsifying Wax, Olive Oil, Germaben II Preservative, Fruit-Based Humectant, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lanolin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (perfume).