A special shampoo for Real Dreads, why? And which one do I choose?
Dollylocks Dreadlock Shampoo can be used on real dreadlocks made from your own hair.
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Cleans your dreads as well as your scalp
- Contains nourishing oils
- Is hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Wet your hair/dreadlocks Massage the shampoo into your scalp
- Rub the shampoo into your dreads from root to scalp
- Squeeze your dreadlocks to get the dirt out of your dreads
- Rinse your scalp and dreadlocks out with water
Contents: 236ml / 355 ml - 8 FL OZ / 12 FL OZ
Ingredients: Distilled Spring water, saponified coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, almond oil, grapefruit seed extract, with: tea tree and peppermint essential oils, or peppermint and rosemary essential oils or coconut and lime essential oils.